FORMER SAS SOLDIER TURNED EDUCATOR & MOTIVATOR
Helping You Find & Forge Your Own Path
- A former Special Forces soldier with a lifetime of stories of endurance, survival and resilience.
- Part of a four man team negotiating with armed groups in conflicts around the world. In one country, the team helped to end a 30-year war.
- One of the world’s most sought after bodyguards, protecting clients under severe threats.
- A mentor to young adults, teaching life skills through adventure.
- The oldest Scotsman and first SAS soldier to row the Atlantic solo. The 3,000 miles trip from La Gomera to Antigua was all to raise funds for MND charity, the My Name’5 Doddie foundation.
- A husband and father always searching for the next adventure to enjoy with his four young children.
WHO JOHN HELPS
People who have faced tough times and need direction.
People who are sick of 9-5, of being glued to their desks & stuck to their phones.
People who want to rediscover the magic of the outdoors
People who want to learn the tools to help them reach their potential.
People of any age to who want to transform their life.
People stuck in a rut, can see no escape or ways to better their life.
People short on confidence, and low in motivation.
THE WORLD IS A CLASSROOM
Boost your organisation’s resilience, empathy and team spirit with an immersive outdoor experience full of practical, lifelong lessons led by John.
John’s story will awaken the adventurer within you. Book John as a speaker at your event to hear about John’s career as an SAS soldier and experience as a solo Atlantic rower.